The first Wine Heroes event is landing, held at Sydney’s Barangaroo precinct, and The Wog With The Grog will be there, with two stands – TWWTG and Euro Concepts REPRESENT!
We will have samples and by-the-glass sales and bottle sales, and the brands we are bringing with us for you to enjoy are ALL our fave top notch drops!
The line up:
- Gooree Park (a whole separate stand showcasing these premium Aussie wines from the beautiful Mudgee region
- Il Colle
- Ca Maiol
The stands will have something for all: red wine, white wine, Prosecco, grappa, rosé, moscato, blanc de noir, chardonnay, shiraz, sauvignon blanc, merlot, pinot noir.
Here is a link for Wine Heroes: https://www.wineheroes.com.au
Follow them on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/136408803573567/
And here is all you need to do to win a ticket to Wine Heroes – there are FIVE single passes on offer:
- Follow The Wog With The Grog on Instagram: @thewogwiththegrog
- Like The Wog With The Grog page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewogwiththegrog/
- Follow Wine Heroes on Instagram: @wineheroes
- Like Wine Heroes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WineHeroesAu/
- Share the post on Instagram and tag us, as well as @wineheroes on Instagram
You need to follow ALL steps in order to be eligible.
More about Wine Heroes:
Winemakers from around Australia will be recreating the cellar door experience in inner Sydney this October at the inaugural Wine Heroes show. The three-day tasting extravaganza will take place at new harbourside venue the Cutaway from 27-29 October.
Tickets give you a half-day pass including two full glasses of wine and unlimited tasting of the 300-plus wines on offer.
Can’t wait and wanna but tickets?
SEE YOU ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY AT WINE HEROES – AT STAND 63.